Summer holidays in Fiss
Holiday for the whole family!
Lush blooming meadows, fresh mountain air and a bright blue sky – this is how the sunny plateau presents its most beautiful side. Diverse hiking trails, varied bike routes and lots of adventures for young and old make summer holidays with us in and around Schimpfößlhof a real hit.
wb_sunnySummer in Schimpfößlhof - our special features
- FREE ENTRANCE to the Serfaus open-air swimming pool
- Stable visits and animal petting (only when accompanied by parents)
- 1 x per week animal excursion
- Pedal tractors
- Balance bike
- Sunbathing area
- Playground directly at the building
- Lockable storage space for bicycles
We offer everything your heart desires for your family holiday – a varied and comprehensive range of activities, supervision and entertainment in 2 children's clubs and:
- summer fun park, children's show mine and Goldener Mann Weg (“Golden Man Trail”) in Fiss
- Erlebniswelt Murmliwasser (Murmliwasser water adventure world), Erlebnispark Hög (Hög adventure park) and Georama Lassida (educative stations) in Serfaus
- Adventure hikes in the Adventure Mountains – “Witches' Trail”, “Pirates' Trail”, “Explorers' Trail”
- Children's clubs – Mini&Maxi Club Fiss, Murmliclub Serfaus
Over 50 designated mountain bike routes offer everything a biker's heart desires. Those who want to push their bodies to the max will find what they are looking for, as will those who prefer less demanding routes. Relax with a snack in one of the countless Alpine huts. Those who like to take it slow and easy without too much effort can explore the sunny plateau and Alpine region by e-bike. For the real adventurers, the bike park offers varied routes, with the right trails for the curious, advanced freeriders and experts alike.