Winter holidays in Fiss
Ski holiday for the whole family!
White peaks and winter bliss – welcome to the winter wonderland. Winter fun in the largest ski area in Tyrol - Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Enjoy pure bliss on your skis on over 214 kilometres of pistes. For snowboarders, the ski resort has 7 fun parks and a huge freeride area. Cross-country skiers enjoy the beautiful winter landscape on over 30 kilometres of trails. On 10 km of toboggan runs, tobogganing becomes fun for the whole family!
ac_unitWinter in Schimpfößlhof – our special features
- FREE ski depot right at the mountain lifts’ bottom station (Schönjochbahn cable car)
- shoe dryer in the building
- snow bob
- snow sliding board
- covered car parking
- underground parking spaces at the entrance to the village
- sledge with backrest
- 214 kilometres of pistes
- 70 lifts
- 12 gondola lifts
- 16 chairlifts (2x 8-seater, 7x 6-seater, 7x 4-seater)
- 11 tow lifts
- 30 conveyor belts and rope lifts
- as well as the Dorfbahn underground in Serfaus
The Panorama Enjoyment Trail, the winter hiking trail on the Alpine meadow promenade, the Obere Gampleweg trail to the Frommes Alp alpine restaurant, invite you to come and explore. Stomp through the crunching snow on foot or with snowshoes, breathe in the wonderfully fresh, tingling air and hike through pristine landscapes and deeply snow-covered forests.